14 Oct 2013

Diary Entry - 13 "The untold feelings"

Hey Jenny, I am back. How you doing? I am kinda both happy and sad today. You know how serious I am when I talk to you. All the things I ever told you are the ones which I laugh at, or feel sad at even now. The good ones I will never forget till my end. The bad ones, ah since I am an Avril Lavigne fan, I think I should let it go, should break free from those. Yeah I have already set it all on fire. I don't want to even think about it now.

You know what, today Stacy saw my blog for the first time. As you know I never wanted her to see this. That's why didn't tell her till now. But I am so glad that she saw it today, because the things I already told you are the ones I always wanted to tell her too. Just wanted her to know I never hated her. I can never hate her. She said sorry, but why? I cannot blame her for everything. Even I have done many terrible things to her. All I wanted to tell her now is that, whatever happened is happened. I still love her coz she was my first best friend. I can never forget that and I will be there for her whenever she need me. I never wanted to make her sad by reading my side of this story. I know everyone has their own viewpoint about life and may be in her viewpoint she never done anything wrong.

I dunno Jenny, I have a very strong heart now. A rock solid one I would say. My past life has gifted me with that. It doesn't mean that I never miss my loved ones. Of couse I care for them too much. Hehe. It means that I am having a great control over my emotions now. I never cry for something or someone which is not worth to cry for. But today I am feeling sad for some reason. May be coz now Stacy knows that I missed her terribly those days. All I ever wanted to tell her. Anyways, I am glad now. :)

Me and Stacy - A Captured Memory

So Jenny, I am alright now. Feeling relieved. You are always there for me, then why should I worry? :)
Ough today also I told something other than my love story. Sorry about that. But just know that this is more important than that story. :) So I will see you again soon. Take care now bye bye then. :)