8 Dec 2013

Diary Entry - 17 "My soul sister and unrivaled friends"

Hello Jenny. :D Fine day Sunday, ha? :) Why are you always sitting here in my paradise? Don't you have anything better to do? Hehe. I know, I know, you like me and moreover you like my stories. Yeah that's why I am more open to you than anybody else, I guess. :D

So, today I am gonna introduce a new person to you, Jenny. Ashima. She was my junior at college. The one and only girl who I call and treat as a sister. About her, I still remember, I didn't know her till she sent me a friend request in Facebook. She really like my singing I guess. That's why she started chatting with me. But now its like, there is not even a single day without her message. I really like her Jenny. As you know, I don't have a sister, off-course I do have many cousins, who I don't  even have contact with. Ashi is really a good girl or may be one of the best I have seen in that college and now she is always there for me. In all my happiness and sadness.

With Ashi - at NIT

We became more close in my final year. There are many reasons why I like her so much. She is cute, very funny and  too good in spontaneous jokes. :D and after all she has a good heart. I never seen a girl who is so unselfish. She is so benevolent and I really like her for that. That's why I call her "my sister" from the heart.
Even my best friends may forget to message me everyday, but she won't.(no offense to whosoever intended) :) She knows most of my stories. So Jenny, I would call her my soul sister. :) Even now she is messaging me. :D Ahem, sorry for that. I hope she will always be the same and I don't want to lose her in my life.

The college has given me the best time of my life Jenny. I am really so glad that I have got the best people in this world as my friends. You know what, Nithin calls me most of the days. It's a great thing I guess. I really admire him for that. He is very busy studying for GATE Exam. But still, he calls everyone of us more often. And then Sarath, who is always there for me when I need him. I owe him big time. :D
Jenny, there is nobody in this world who is so busy, it's all about priorities. When you no more care for or miss somebody, their part in your life is over. And you find reasons to keep them off the boundary. But I am telling you Jenny, I will never be like that. I will always be there for my loved ones. Off-course even I may become busy one day. But I will definitely find time from my personal life for those who need me.

Nitin, me and Sarath - back in the summer of 2011

I know the value of friendship very well. I have gone through the toughest times of my life and all I had then was my friends. In the end all we have will be our friends who can offer a shoulder when we are down. I really know how they can support and lift us up from the most perplexing and thorny situations. So how can I leave them Jenny? If I have earned something in life, it's them. Now it's like I have houses in all 14 districts of Kerala. :D I will never miss them in my life for nobody. Love'em all :)

So, I shall take leave now Jenny, gotta go. I promised Amma to take her for a marriage reception. :-/ Yeah I know, it's so awkward but I have to. See you later. Take care and bye-bye till then. :)