10 Sept 2013

Diary Entry - 10 "My love story"

Howdy Jenny, sorry I am a little late. Had many works yaar. ;) So today my second year story starts. :) Ough it was a nice feeling Jenny. We became seniors. Even though we had a belief that we won't rag in the second year when we got ragging from our seniors, we couldn't resist it. Yeah it was a lot of fun. I think ragging is an essential part of college life. By that juniors can meet new seniors and can know about them more. I will always support ragging. But ragging should be just making fun in a boisterous manner, not anything that can create a physical or mental bruise. So we too ragged. It was a good experience. :)

Jenny, second year was really a turning point in my life. I told you before about a girl who swept me off my feet on the very first time I saw her. Yup about Sasha. I will tell you that story. You know what? Actually I never wanted anybody to hear this story. But it's already a closed chapter and so I would not mind telling that to you. I haven't told this story to anybody, oh sorry I have told somebody. I guess only she knows this story other than me and the thing is, this story is already written during that days. So I just need to do some copy paste work here. :)

Here it starts...

Sasha...I don't know when she came into my life..Even though she neither loves me nor hates me I love her more than anybody in this world now..and yup she was the first girl I ragged inside the college..:) 

I still remember that scene...When me and Nitin told her to call a girl she didn't move due to fear..so I scolded her nicely and her cute little face turned red..She was about to cry..So we stopped ragging and escaped.. :)
At that day itself I told Nitin that I liked her, but I didn't take it so seriously..

Many days have passed after that..
It was end of our 3rd sem, I saw her again. At that time I don't know what happened to me. I stared at her, she also did the same but I couldn't stare for too long. I was afraid of looking at her eyes. But she stared continuously till she passed by me.

This happened many times through out the 4th sem.. Something has took birth inside my heart for her by that time. So I started knowing about her. I asked all my friends about her who knows her but none of them knows more about her though. The most relevant piece of information about her was given by Rachel. Hehe, that her native is Palakkad, she don't have a lover yet, she even hates love, she is a good gal, she is very talkative, she is friendly with anyone and everyone. Totally I felt that she is a perfect match for me. 

After that many nights without sleep. I didn't miss any chance of seeing her.

But inspite of all these. I didn't have the courage to tell her that I love her or maybe I was still not sure of that. I thought about it so well but I couldn't realize if its an attraction or love. Actually by that time I was in middle of both. :)


That college day was actually a twist in my life. At that day she came in a rose colored churidar. She was amazingly beautiful in that outfit. I stared at her like there is no other beauty in this world. But I didn't get more time to  notice her that day coz I was practicing for some stage  performances. But by afternoon when I went for lunch in the canteen, she too came there with her friends. At that time also we stared at each other. I don't know whether she stared at me for any reason but I did it with all the reasons..:)

I practiced well for singing that I could sing well before her..But my program was at night..she went at the evening..so I couldn't sing before her.
After the college day the external exams came. I saw her in between all those days too. :) At the externals I came each day just to see her. That holidays between each exams I was dying inside. I went to college even on the holidays because she was having exam on that day and with gods grace I could see her one day. Abhishek was also with me. We went to library. At that time she was sitting on the stairs that was beside the library. She was having practical exam on that day. I didn't see her when I entered the library. But when I got out I looked straight into her eyes. I was shocked and couldn't move for a while. I kept on staring at her for sometime. But Abi dragged me from there coz he knew that I'll be standing there till her exam gets over. :)

So Jenny, I will stop it here today. Will see you tomorrow. Take care now. Bye-bye then. :)