1 Sept 2013

Diary Cover Entry

Hello Jenny, I am Sreelal. This is my blog. This is the place where I am gonna see you and share whatever I want to share with you. Just know that I am gonna tell my own story. The story of my life.

For an Intro, I am a BE graduate..oops can't call myself a graduate yet, still got arrears yaar. :( Ahh but I am not so sad about it coz I chose this. They says your decisions are your fate..Actually studies wasn’t my prior activity during my college days. :) I am a great lover of music and I am so passionate about it. I have even made very few album songs with my ever loving buddies Rethin and Ashwin. We call ourselves the THE IMPERFECT NOTES. :)
I couldn't become anything till now. But I have great plans for myself. Will share those with you in the coming days. :)

That’s all for now. See you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment