1 Sept 2013

Diary Entry - 1 "My best decision"

Dear Jenny, I am back. :) So you might be wondering what a guy I am and was that the way to introduce to a girl. Well here I am to feed you with some more of my life stories. :) I am from Kollam District of Kerala. They says Kerala is Gods Own Country. I haven't seen many gods though. I am the younger son of Mr. Reghunathan Pillai and Mrs. Jayasree. I have an elder brother, Sreenath, He is now working as Biomedical Engineer.
Let me tell you about my school days. School wasn’t really very good for me Jenny. I don’t even have an unforgettable memory about that place. But there also I had some good friends and best of them was Arju and Akarsh. Those days was always a headache for me. I wasn’t good at studies. Didn’t even think I would pass plus two. But god made me pass. I am sure he did something to the one who corrected my mathematics paper. :)
I didn’t even think I would go for engineering. The previous day before the plus two results too I told amma that I will fail and so please find me a college to do diploma. Yup, it was a miracle and I passed. So that’s how I got into college. Many asked me why I joined Nehru College. Was it really a mistake of my life? No, Never. It was the best decision I have made. So the story I need to tell you starts from there, the college, because I don’t have much to tell about my school days. I never went there again since 2009, There was nobody I wanted to see there. The most hated place of my life it was.

My College - Nehru Institute of Technology, CBE

Some how I managed to get into Nehru Group of Institutions, in NRI quota. I always wanted to stay away from family and study some new things in life. That’s why I chose Coimbatore. I will tell about my first day at hostel when I see you again.. Till then take care Jenny. :)