11 Sept 2013

Diary Entry - 11 "Story continues"

Hey my dear Jenny, how are you today? I don't know, Today I am not feeling well. Headache. Can't even get up from bed. But I am not gonna make you sad. I will continue the story. Since you are always there waiting for me. :) Also I have told you yesterday this story is already written during my second year. 

So here it is..

It was the day before the last exam, we both were having exam on the next day. I was having arrear and she was having regular for the same subject. :) I took a firm decision that I'll tell her my love tomorrow and so I have practiced for that for a long time. Even in the dreams I was doing the same. :)
The next day at college I wrote something for the exam and I was so sure that I'll flunk coz I didn't go there for writing the exam. Me and Safeer waited for her after the exam but my luck didn't favor me. I couldn't see her. :'( I went home with a half broken heart and crying mind coz I have to pass the next one month without seeing her. What's more painful than that? :(

Somehow I managed to pass the days with holding my love for her. 

A time when college was like heaven.

The next sem started. I went the first day itself to see her and yeah I saw her. I felt like something coming back to me. I felt very comfortable and happy like never before.
I saw her the next days too. By that time my friends, knowing my mind, started shouting my name when she passes by me all the time. So she finally came to know that one guy named 'SREELAL' is after her. But she didn't know how he look like. Hehe. I went to the department everyday just to see her coz her class was near to the department. :) I went there everyday pretending that I was going to see Prajith sir. One day myself, Nithin and Abi went before her classroom with the intention of opening my heart to her. I am so lucky to have friends like them. Always with me. :) But when Sasha came out I couldn't even move. It was like immobulous spell of Hermione. ;) At that day Prajith sir came to know about everything. He called us in and asked about everything. Oh yeah first he adviced me not to do that. he said it's a waste of time. But when he understood that I am very serious about her he also helped me a lot by giving some valuable advice of trapping women. :D

All my friends told me to tell her what I feel for her. Even I too felt the same and thought of telling it many times but its like when she is around I'll be always under the immobulus spell :) and yeah all these days I couldn't sleep.

I don't know what I liked in her, may be everything. I liked her the way she is. I liked her smile, cute face, the way she walks even though its little wierd. :) Yes she is very beautiful. But I know the thing I liked the most is her typical 'village girl' look and character.

At last I decided to tell her my love. The next day was a Thursday. I collected what all things I m gonna tell her and finalised everything. Even rehearsed it a hell lot of times in front of the mirror. I decided whatever happens I will tell her everything tomorrow. Actually it was not because I got guts so fast but when I heard that somebody else is after her. And I couldn't sleep all that night because of this. Yeah I became an Insomniac. ;)

The next day at college I cannot forget in my entire life. I was well prepared and so sure that whatever happens I'll tell her that I love her that day itself. No more postponing. I couldn't see her on the way to college. I went to the class hoping to see her during the interval time but Reshma gave me a shocking news that she was absent that day coz of fever. By hearing that I thought of crying but couldn't do that. That whole day I was completely down and even got migraine. Somehow I passed that day and reached home. At that day I could realize that I cannot stop myself from loving her. At that day I decided whatever happens I am gonna make her mine.

So Jenny, I think I will stop it here today. Need to get some sleep yaar. But I will definitely see you tomorrow. Take care dear. Bye for now.