8 Sept 2013

Diary Entry - 9 "Brothers for life"

Hello my dear Jenny, sorry I was a little rough yesterday. As I told, was really sad about some past events. No matter how hard I try some thoughts are just inevitable. But I am alright now. How are you Jenny? So where did I stop my story? Yeah, I said I will introduce some nice and gentle guys of my life. In second year we got out of the hostel coz hostel was only available for first years. I asked Rethin and he said they are going with a guy from MBA and they need two more guys. So I thought of going with Manu. The other guys with them were Jayan, Deepak, Rahul, Safeer, Chris, and Abhishek. But due to some reasons we didn't get that house and that MBA guy has gone with his friends. But we all decided to stay together. We found ourselves a house at Ettimadai. Not a house, but rooms. We booked three rooms since there was 9 of us.

I think it was a decision of god that we all should be together and I really am grateful towards that MBA guy for bringing us all together. Living with them was the most rocking days of my life. :) Jenny, now I will introduce each one to you. First of all I would like to tell about Jayan. Mr. Jayakrishnan Nair. The most funny guy I have ever seen in my life. The guy who made me laugh for even the silliest things he do. I can tell you, nobody in the world has made me laugh like he did. I can still remember, very clear, how I met him and what he told first. Sorry can't tell that to a little girl. I think the minimum requirement for hearing that joke is must be an 18 year old male. :P Hehe. I will never forget that in my life. I think everybody in that college likes him. We were too lucky to have him as our room mate. Love you JK. :)

At Malambuzha - in 2010

Then, Deepak, my god, never seen a guy like him. He is a guy who wants to be punctual in everything. He was our role model at that house coz no other better person was there. :) Oh yeah, and he was the main reason for my music addiction. :) His guitar most particularly. Thanks for that Deepu. :) Thanks for ruining my life. Hehe kidding yaar. Then about, Chris, when I first saw him, I thought he was just a guy with great conceit. Yeah but it was my prejudice. He was a down to earth guy actually. A guy who suffered a lot from us. Hehe. We called him the senior citizen. coz of his baldness. :) Then Rahul and Safeer, guys who live in cinemas. I think they will easily get a job in Central Film Certification Board. Even people there might haven't seen films like they did. :) Whenever I think of them the image I see is, both with a laptop watching film with steady, never-blinking eyes and with various funny bed gestures. :)

So that was our world. Ettimadai. Even now when I see that place there is an electric feeling in my veins. That's the place I am most fond of and nostalgic for. Okay Jenny, I will be back with more second year stories tomorrow. Take care now bye-bye then. :)