7 Sept 2013

Diary Entry - 7 "The lost world"

Good afternoon Jenny. You are looking beautiful as always. I never told you this before right? Well I said it at least now. :) and come on, I know I am not looking too good. Even Anya and Shiny told me the same. But Nitin and Sarath told it isn't bad. Hehe. Well what do girls know about our likes. ;) and who do not like a change ? Actually I love my hair so much, the only thing that support me in this world of freak boys. Even my friends like it too I guess. Anyway its gonna come back within two weeks, not a big deal. :)

So, as I told you yesterday, I wanna tell you something which happened in our second year that really makes me sad even now. It is about Stacy. I told you she was my best friend. I would even say my first best friend because I never had one at school. I don't know, I liked her a lot. She, me, Manu and Rachel was a group as I told you before. We four became very close. But I could understand Manu and Rachel was having something beyond friendship. But I did not ask him or Rachel anything. One day Manu told me everything. That, they are in love. He will  marry her even if their family won't accept each other. I was happy for them. During this time, there was some other problems between me and Stacy. At first none of the Keralite girls liked any Tamil boys. But as I told you before Jenny, Stacy was different. She was actually fine with everybody. You know what, once we had a quarrel with a tamil guy. His name was Sanford. He was our main enemy that time. But Stacy was a friend of him. You can understand how sad I will be when my best friend is the friend of my enemy. But till then I didn't tell her not to speak with him or anything, I was burning inside though.

One day when she was messaging me, I asked her what was she doing till now and she said she was messaging Sanford. I was completely broken Jenny, I don't know why. But I was very angry and I replied her never to message me again and never to step on two boats at once. That was the last message I sent her. I was totally broken. Whatever made me did that, I didn't regret a single bit at that time. I was out of my control. The next day at college, I didn't even look at her face and I knew I would never do that till she come and apologize. I was very confident about her, I thought she will apologize within a few days. But Jenny, she didn't. The person I trusted the most in that college failed me. I was very sad. After thinking for few days I decided to go to her and tell her I was sorry. But when I saw she was being more and more close with Sanford, I became furious again. I was so possessive about her. Then, I became strong, I decided I will never talk to her ever again. I didn't even tell this to Manu and Rachel. After few days even Rachel also fought with Stacy and they too became enemies. Rachel even told me not to speak with her and Manu too.

But Jenny you know what, I was so alone that time. Rachel and Manu was in their own world and I lost my world after losing Stacy. But even then I thought someday she will come back to me. But she did not. I was completely down and alone for many days. That was the most wicked days of my life. It was my dear friends who brought me back to a better life again. Sarath, Rethin, Nitin, Akhil, Abhishek, Chris, Jayan, Vipin, Rahul, Safeer and Deepak then Reshma and Shiny too. So you can guess now why Reshma and Shiny are my besties from girls. But I did not tell any of them about this at that time. Those boys made me who I am right now. They were with me all the time, through all my hard times and good times. I love them like my family now. If I haven't told you guys this till now just know it now. I will miss you guys for nobody in this world.

Jayan, Me and Rahul, II year Memories

Right now I don't have any problem with Stacy, we are friends again, but not like before. I can never be like before coz I have already changed for good. But still now when I think about this I feel very sad. Either I shouldn't have been that possessive or I should have talked to her. Anyway because of that I have got the best friends of my life.

Oops now you might be wondering who are those new guys I talked about. hehe. I will explain that to you in the next visit because particularly one guy in that list will even take tomorrows whole post. :) So take care Jenny, Bye-bye till then. :)