6 Sept 2013

Diary Entry - 6 "Angels of my life"

Howdy Jenny. Wat's up. How do I look now? Ya of course glabrescent. I asked whether you liked it or not. :-) I did it just a few minutes before. It was a sudden decision. Now I feel very light hehe. I did it alone. Thanks to Gillette blade for that. ;-) This is the second time in my life I am bald and the last time was around 18 years back. Anyways if you like it or not I am feeling wonderful. :-D

So where I stopped? Yup the university results and you wanna know who got first? Ah its Rethin, my dear guitarist. I don't remember when I met him. But I know because of who I met him, before telling about the other guy, let me tell more about Rethin. Where should I start. Okie, I would say he is a Wonder. A good looking guy, very modest, very silent, and was always busy. Whenever I go to his room, he was busy. He actually won't sit idle anytime. But I knew that he was a valley of mystery but I didn't know much about him though at that time. So he was our class topper. And as you know he is very important in my life now. I love that guy Jenny. I can never forget him. I wouldn't even dream of forgetting him. :) Will tell more about him later.

Next, about the guy I mentioned before. Harinandan. Because of him only I got more friends in that hostel like Chris, Rahul, Rethin, Jimson etc. He knew something about everybody in that hostel and he was from Alappuzha which was near to my Kollam. We usually went home together. At that time he was a very good friend of mine. He came everyday to my room and spend most of the time there. But Jenny, he too changed. He became a playboy. Hehe, and when we all left hostel at the end of second semester he went with his classmates and we got separated. 

Jenny, today I also wanna tell you about two most important ladies in my life and I don't want to change their name too coz I know they don't give a damn if I post anything about them. They are Reshma and Shiny. As I said, they are my besties among girls. I still remember how I first met Reshma. It was in the chemistry lab. I was sitting with Sarath. She sat near to us and she started talking with us. Very casually. I think she knew Sarath before. I don't actually remember what we talked that day but all I know is that today I can tell her anything and everything. She was a blonde and hot I would say. hehe ;) I think she is very concerned about her dressing. Even her uniform was so tight and fit. Oh my god I can't really recall what all thing the boys said, including me. ;) We all like to comment, isn't that right? :) Anyways I love her. Congrats for making it to Samcys dear. God bless you.

From Left : Stacy, Reshma, Rachel and Shiny

Then, about Shiny, Ah no words actually. She is more than my best friend, slim like me, then, cute smile I would say. A studious girl. I became more close with her in the second semester. As I told you Jenny, Stacy was my bestfriend till then. Actually Shiny wasn't very talkative. Oh god I still remember her filthy hair style in first year. Just like Einstein. May be that was the only thing I disliked in her and I think she changed it coz I told her to do so. :) I started talking to her in the first semester itself. It was because of our principal. Since me and Shan was sitting at the last bench in the boys row and too far away from the board he made us to sit in the girls side at the back of Shiny and Reshma. Thats how we started talking. Stacy and Rachel was sitting on the next row beside us. So we all became more close. At that time also Nitin was busy talking to Anya and Riya. Oh and Diya too. Let me tell about Diya now, I started talking to her only in third year. Yeah I know it was too late. May be she was the girl I talked last in the class. And Jenny, I will tell a secret, Many boys was having a crush on her. Hehe. Yes she was beautiful, She looked so mature. I will also agree she has a very nice hair. :) 

I will tell more about them in the coming days. So thats how I got Shiny and Reshma in my life. Two gems I would say. :) I hope they will always be the same. Tomorrow I will tell you something that I regret about, even now also. Actually thats the reason why Reshma and Shiny are my best friends from girls. Whenever I think of this I become very sad. Till now I couldn't get that off my heart.

Soo see you tomorrow dear Jenny, Take care.