5 Sept 2013

Diary Entry - 5 "Studious Abi and unpredictable Anya"

Good evening Jenny. I know you might be wondering who are those three girls I have mentioned yesterday. Actually one wasn't from our college. She was from my place. I don't really want to talk more about her. I don't want to tell you how I met her or how I fall for her. All I can say is that I waited one year for her after proposing. But she didn't  give any reply about that. Even her mobile was sealed and she talked to me only once in two months. The problem was she was in plus two and she don't want to mess up her studies, I asked her one last time and her answer was a NO. Off course she gave me an answer after getting her plus two results that she loves me. But you know what, by that time I was on ground, somebody has already swept me off my feet  and dropped me on my head to the ground within a short while, A junior girl and because of her, I would agree "Love at first sight" or at least in second sight is TRUE :)

Okie I will come to my love story later. Now where did I stop yesterday? Yup Sou..oops Stacy. ;) Thats how she came into my life. I still remember the color of the dress she wore on the first day I met her. :( I told you before that there was one girl too from my place and one day at the canteen me and Manu talked to her. She was in our class only, but I didn't get a chance to talk to her till then. Her name was Rachel, she and Stacy were good friends. Both were in same room at hostel. So within a few months me, Manu, Rachel and Stacy became best friends. We even formed a group that we only knew. RM(S-Square) :D We became so attached. Also I started getting more and more friends. I already told you about Akhil. Then I got my ever loving Sarath, then Kiran, Ameer, Nitin etc. I purposefully omitted Nitin from my ever loving friend list because I want to talk a little about him. At first when I met him I thought he was a brilliant guy and yup he is brilliant, so I had an inferiority complex that he won't be interested in being my friend. Also he was very close with Rishad and Kiran. He even had many NIET friends and even girlfriends from our class. Whenever I watch him he was talking with Anya Stefenson and Riya. Oh forgot to tell you about those girls. Riya was really a fair looking girl. Anyone will have a second look at her face and about Anya, I would say really a strange character. She was the girl who catched my attention after Stacy. She was fat, but cute, had really a cute face. :) She was also a brainee, everyone liked her, even teachers. I know, teachers are only fond of brainees and studying machines. :P I always wanted to talk with her, but I couldn't, because she was always busy talking with Nitin. Also I think I haven't spoke to her much till the second semester. Actually I was having many assumptions about her. I assumed many things about her like how she may react when I talk to her, what if she don't like it. I always thought she was a step above me or two in every aspects.

Jenny, I admit, I was having many unwanted complexes and assumptions during my first two years of college and towards Anya I had it till seventh semester. :( I feel really sorry for myself. So because of that many complexes I had, I am still suffering. Okie leave it for now. So thats about Nitin, Anya and Riya. I will come back to them again. :) In first semester I didn't know much about many of my friends other than Stacy, Manu and Rachel. Actually all I want to know about was them and Shan too.

It was during our first semester exams, I came back to hostel after the study holidays. I wasn't too bad at studies at that time. So, studied something to pass for each subject. But at hostel when I asked to one of my classmate I was shocked. He was going for the third revision. I got so tensed, If this is the case with others too I won't stand a chance against them. Ah but who wanted good grades, I just wanted to pass. But that guy scared the hell out of me. That was none other than Abhishek. My dear Abimon. I purposefully didn't mention his name till now because I wanted to tell you about this incident. I even thought he was gonna be the class first, may be university topper. He was looking so sharp, confident and studious.

Abhi - The Handsome (Dear Girls, I advice you not to download this picture).

Jenny, this is actually not a good thing for laughing, but whenever I think of this I can't stop laughing. :D When the results came I had one arrear and Abi got 3. Hehe. Oh my god. even right now I can't stop laughing. :D Really sorry Ramu, you know I love you. :) and Jenny I will tell you who was class first in our next meeting.
So Take Care now Bye Bye then. :)