2 Sept 2013

Diary Entry - 2 "A complete new world"

Howdy Jenny, :) I know you are being very patient and kind. That’s why I am here for you. So as I said, today I am gonna tell about my first day at NIT hostel. It was a complete new world for me actually. I have never been away from my house till then. I was alone and very sad. Even thought for a while why the hell did I chose this far away place when I could get a seat in colleges near my house. You know what, there are colleges very near to my house and if I wanted I could get an admission there very easily. But, I chose this college. ;)
My first friend at that hostel was Sanjay. He was my room mate but in NIET college. He was really a nice guy. He was from Palakkad. Then I got a few more friends in the first day itself. Anil, Ashwin and Vineeth. They were all from Thrissur. My god, it was really very tough to understand their language even though it was malayalam. We were together for many days.

At the day of taking admission, I came to know that two persons are there from my place, and that too in my class and one was a boy. I searched for him in hostel but couldn’t find him. All I know was his name was Manu.
The first guy I met from my class was Akhil. We were going back to NIT after having a fresher’s day at NIET college. On the way in bus he came and talk to me. I didn’t know that he was gonna be the most modest guy I would ever see in my life. :) At night at the hostel I could see Manu. We talked for a long time and I could know that his place is very near to mine. The next day onwards our classes at NIT began. The first day at my college. There were only a few boys and girls in the classroom coz the admission was still going on. I found a vacant seat and occupied that. The seat beside me was also vacant. I had a glance through all the faces in that classroom but none of them were familiar.

Akhil posing behind somebody else's car :)

After sometime a guy, who looks so gentle and mild came and sit next to me. It was Rishad. He started talking to me. He said he don’t know english and cannot understand english. So I said I will help him. Dear Jenny, I didn’t know that he is gonna be the DON of that college. :) He was too humble at that time and I don’t know what made him the most aggressive afterwards.
Oh my god, gotta go now Jenny, got some work. Really sorry to keep you waiting again. :) AdiĆ³s.