8 Sept 2013

Diary Entry - 8 "Haunting memories"

Hey Jenny, today I am not in a mood to continue my story. If you ask me why, I don't have an answer. I may tell, I am having many other uncanny things going through my mind right now. But nothing peculiar has happened today though. I think I might have gone some way back to my past and there I might have found my scattered broken heart pieces.

Yesterday I have shared a status in Facebook. "You know you've found true love when you catch yourself falling in love with the same person over and over again." What does this mean? I found this meaningful yesterday but not today. Jenny, what if after falling over and over again for a person, we get acquainted with the truth we can't tolerate. There is nothing in this world we can predict especially human minds and what if they start wearing a mask over the so unpredictable mind and they says mind is the mirror of face.

I know Jenny, still now you don't know what I am talking about. Its just that I can't tell anything further today. Excuse me. I will see you tomorrow. Take care.