3 Sept 2013

Diary Entry - 3 "More friends more fun"

Hello Jenny. How you doing today? So where were we? Yup Rishad, So that’s how I met Rishad. Back at the hostel I got one more friend that day. His name was Shan. Another modest guy who turned out into a disaster later on. At first when I saw him he didn’t even talk to me. Manu introduced him to me. I even wondered if he was dumb. :D Whenever I saw Manu, Shan was with him.

We became good friends. I got one more friend from my place, Arif. But he dropped and went to another college after one month. After knowing more about all these people I started enjoying my new class. We started sitting together. After that I wasn’t bored at all in the classroom. Time passed with more pace. So finally I started liking the college totally. Ah forgot to tell you Jenny, when I took admission I opted for Aeronautical Engineering. I was there for Aero only. But at office they said the Aero seats are all filled up and I need to wait for a few days till the government seats are filled up. So they made me  sit in ECE class and said if they get one seat and they will for sure, at that time I can go to Aero. That was really a nice twist in my life :)

Till then I haven't talked to any of the girls Jenny. But I noticed few girls from my class, particularly one girl, named Stacy. If you ask me why, I may say that she was cute, but short, may be the shortest in the class. :) Even Shan liked her a lot. He even said she have good lips. hehe. sorry but I already said I will be very honest with you. And yup I waited for a day to talk to her.

Me, Manu and Rahul - The Juniors

So after a few days, it was our room allocation. We have been called up by the principal after the class. whatever happens me and Manu wanted to be in the same room. But wherever, Manu is, Shan will be there. :) and according to Princi there should be 4 members in a room and 2 have to be from the same class. They started calling the name one by one. One can select any friend he want from the same class. I still remember, one guy, a small boy I would say, came to me and asked me if I am willing to go with him. But I said I was with Manu. That boy was Vinayak, who I thought was coming there directly after fifth standard. :D Now also he is cute but his character changed totally. I play an important role in that. :)

So Jenny, I guess I will stop it here today. See you again. Take care now, Bye bye then. :)