4 Sept 2013

Diary Entry - 4 "The dons of thrissur"

Jenny, I am here. :) What's up? Before telling anything I wanna ask you a question. Can love happen more than one time? Its not a crime right. After all its love and not hate. Yes Jenny, I have also fallen in love, not once or twice, thrice actually and that too after coming to college.  But, unfortunately none of them have a part in my present life I guess and if anything changes I will surely let you know. :)

So, now back to story. The allocation of room was going on, Shan and I was quarrelling for Manu. hehe. But Manu wanted to be with me since we are from same place. So we three wanted to be in the same room actually. Who will be the fourth one? Ya we got the right one. hehe. Len Roy. The Underworld King. Oh god, Jenny I didn't even dream of him being like that. That was the most unexpected change. I still remember the day I saw him for first time and I would say he was the most modest and munificent of all the people I saw out there. He came with a story there. He was ragged by the seniors from our own AME college. I think he was the first one to get ragging from our batch coz our classes wasn't started till then and the seniors take him to their house. You can imagine how they will treat a junior at their home. I remember that senior name, Saagar and Len was so afraid of him. He even called him every day and reported the incidents happening in college. But Len is not the same guy anymore. He has changed to the worst now. Even started Marijuana business. Hehe kidding but he is in a situation more worst that that.
So finally since Len didn't have a friend and we three want to be together we all got one room. 306. The number I will never forget in my life. :) Still now the warden there knows us. Just tell room no. 306, 2009 batch and he will tell our names without a pause. :) So that's how we got into the same room.

Me and Shan Ikka (Big Brother)

Days passed and I became more close with Shan. In class also we sat on the same bench. The last bench particularly. In the first bench it was two brainees. Kiran and Muthu Kumaran. They had answers for all the question teacher asked. I even felt I am the only guy who knows nothing. :(
Ah forgot to tell you Jenny, now me and Stacy are acquaintances. In lab, since our roll nos are adjacent we sat together. :) and she was very talkative. One day Shan and I had a bet. He said if I can talk to her and get a notebook from her he will give 50 Rs. I accepted the bet, even though I was not sure. I wasn't very good at chatting with girls, at least at that time. :P
So the next day I went to college with only this thing in mind. Anyhow I should get a book from her. Hehe and I did it Jenny. I just told her I haven't completed the lab note and she said "why don't you take my note to hostel and complete it". She was such a nice girl and yup I won the bet too. :) And Stacy and I became more close. :)

So Jenny, Stacy was the first girl I have talked in that college and she was the first friend of mine from girls. I felt so close with her just after a few rounds of talking and within a few days we became very good friends.
Okie so I will stop it here today. See you later Jenny. Take care now, Bubbye then. :)